Home Page

Help with Property Related Issues

Do you live in Privately Rented Accommodation?


Liverpool City Council have implemented a licensing scheme which can help tenants with property related issues. They can tackle fire and electrical safety issues, excess cold and damp plus anti-social behaviour concerns.


Download the document below for more information.