• A vivid imagination which makes readers engage with and enjoy their writing
• A highly developed vocabulary and an excellent knowledge of writing techniques to extend details or description
• Well-organised and structured writing, which includes a variety of sentence structures
• Excellent transcription skills that ensure their writing is well presented and punctuated, spelled correctly and neat
• A love of writing and an appreciation of its educational, cultural and entertainment values
Many of our children have had their writing published. How fantastic is that?
Our titles include ....